nematicides Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend, and Forecast Research Report by 2028
The global nematicides market size is expected to reach USD 1.75 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 3.5%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nematodes, a scientific term indicated for roundworms, comprises above 15,000 species. Most of the nematodes’ species which attack crops are generally microscopic. Nematodes attack the foliage, flowers, stem, and plants’ roots. They specifically attack roots, causing root knots, stunted root systems, and root lesions, resulting in declining of the plants or crops. Nematodes are immensely harmful for plants, as they attack plants to feed on them. Therefore, nematodes causing severe damage to many crops by eating the flowers, fruits, leading to decreased crop productivity. Nematicides are majorly used by farmers for killing as well as controlling nematodes.
Nematicides are intended to increase the efficiency of water use and nutrient uptake, resulting in minimized cost of irrigation and fertilizers, promoting the growth of the market. Additionally, growing adoption of integrated pest management globally, combined with rising awareness regarding the advantages of nematicides is boosting the industry’s growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3893
The basic objective of this report is to deliver details pertaining to the growth of this market, with respect to the rising demand from various sectors. The market report comprises an in-depth study of the current trends, growth opportunities, sectors likely to depict high growth prospects, industry drivers, and more, that would help shareholders undertake major decisions.
This report also focuses on the nematicides Market size with respect to the volume and value – at the regional, company, and worldwide levels. Market strategies are undertaken, with regard to the current and future industry scenarios have also been enlisted in the study.
The chemicals and materials industry has witnessed significant revenue growth over the recent past owing to increasing demand for chemicals, raw materials, consumer products such as perfumes, soaps, and detergents, and plastics from various end-use industries. Chemicals and materials are widely used in various consumer goods and different sectors such as agriculture, construction, and petroleum refining, among others. Polymers occupy the largest revenue share of the global chemicals industry owing to increasing demand from the packaging industry, construction markers, and home furnishing, among others. The increasing availability of raw materials at affordable costs, lower labor, and energy costs, and rapid economic growth in developing regions is a key factor boosting revenue growth of the chemicals and materials industry and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
The report further offers an in-depth analysis of key regions in the market along with the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. It also studies the presence of key players in each region along with macro-and micro-economic growth factors, regulatory framework, and investment and funding opportunities in each major region.
Further key findings in the report
- Chemical nematicides accounted for the largest industry share in the year 2017, due to its growing usage in several developing countries, higher efficiency, easy availability, and reduced cost as compared to other biologicals.
- Nematicides are applied on fruits & vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes, pineapples and so on. Along with providing protection from the nematodes, it also aids in increasing soil fertility.
- The biological nematicides predicted to register the fastest growth over the analysis period, because of the increasing public health and environmental concerns with the usage of chemical nematicides, soaring need for chemical residue-free products, increasing organic farming, and government support to apply biological nematicides treatment globally.
- Asia Pacific and Latin America regions are foreseen to contribute significantly to the industry growth owing to growing agriculture, and rising demand for food. Furthermore, growing awareness regarding the plant health among farmers and enhancing crops healthcare infrastructure in both of these regions are accelerating the industry growth.
Top Players in the Global nematicides Market:
Syngenta Crop Protection AG (Switzerland), Bayer AG (Germany), Corteva Agriscience (US), Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Israel), BASF SE (Germany), FMC Corporation (US), UPL Limited (India), Nufarm (Australia), and Isagro Group (Italy).
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nematicides-market
nematicides Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Others (which include active ingredients, such as acetoprole, benclothiaz, DBCP, and chitosan)
Crop type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Field crops
- Fruits & nuts
- Others (which include plantation, turf & grasses, and ornamental crops)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Global nematicides Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3893
Global nematicides Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3893
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global nematicides market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global nematicides market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global nematicides market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs